Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time to get up

Last Saturday Wesley was sleeping in - a dream come true. Allie went into the kids' bedroom so Joy sent me in to tell her not to wake up Wes. He was already awake and I found Allie in the crib exchanging baby talk with him... She actually let me take a photo of the two of them (Allie usually turns away and runs when I get the camera out). Luke decided to join in the fun, got naked and jumped all over the place - what a sweet brother.
A sepia snapshot of Luke at Golandrinas w/ a little more red...

My first Craigslist purchase: a broken low-end Canon zoom lens (EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6). For less than half a tank of gas I guess I can focus manually...

6 comments:

Payne-ic Attack said...

that is really cute. Wes is so chubby, I don't blame Allie for wanting to cuddle up with him. Congrats on the lens Jason, that will be fun. I think manual focus would be more fun than automatic anyway.

Vic said...

I love you. Great family. Great photography.

Payne-ic Attack said...

That picture of Wesley is priceless! You may as well sta rt a side business of photogr apnmmmy Those extra letters and spaces are from Andrew. He probably knows how to use computers better than I do, I just don't give him enough time to show me! He's good at grabbing the mouse. He'll strategically sit or eat quietly, then make his move fast and all at once have it in his hand. -Ilene

Krista Payne said...

That is awesome about the lens! You are going to have a lot of fun with it I can tell. Can't wait to see pictures with it. Luke is so cute, I love those pictures of him.

Leroy Brown said...

What a sweet picture of Allie and Wesley. We miss you guys. I made cinnomon rolls yesterday by myself and it just wasn't as fun as the three of us doing it together.
Lottie

marlenegetsmail said...

Ahh, you got to sleep in? That's got to be a rare event. Good luck on the picture's Jason, I expect to see great things. My grandchildren are pretty good models to start with too. . Love Mom