Friday, June 27, 2008

Day at the Park

Move over Al Franken - Luke Payne for senate:
We all went as a family to swimming lessons today to find that they were canceled so we went to free lunches instead and listened to the day care ladies yell at their kids. Here are a few snapshots. Joy, the construction worker is in our room doing the manly work of toilet install while I'm holding the sleeping baby playing with the camera. I better get back there...

I'm sure you all would like to see a picture of something else, but these kids are too fun to take pictures of. I guess I should try to take some pictures of other things... At least the grandmas will be happy.
Messing around with under saturation (almost B&W) below:

Well, I guess I better get back there and preserve some traditional roles...

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Keep em comin! I love the pics!!

Jen and Joe. said...

Where are the pics of Joy with the toilet? Were I to be doing such an installation, Joe would have the video camera running.

=)

But I'm sure Joy is MUCH MUCH MUCH more adept in such situations.

Sharalea said...

awesome pics, your kids are the cutest EVER

Erin said...

I too want to see pics of the construction work! Cute photos of the kids and Joy.

Ranch Mom said...

I had to chime in on the toilet installation. Put a picture on! The kids pics are so cute, I especially loved the picture of Wesley lying down and smiling. You are getting so good at this Jason! MOM

lcpayne said...

The Wesley pic was my favorite too! He has a great smile.

Krista Payne said...

Joy is amazing to be able to fix things! I love the under saturation photo it is awesome. Jason you take great pictures.