Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blast from the Past II

Some silly pictures for a Saturday afternoon... Here are some old snapshots from Florida a few years ago that we came across in Picasa. We had a cowboy/girl day for the fun of it and went out to do cowboy things with Taylor. The picture of Taylor and his friends was taken after they were out fencing (fence posts not swords). Note David Cook's mismatched shoes (one cowboy boot, one tennis shoe). Joy is dancing around scared of a gator that began eating the catfish that she had just caught on the end of her fishing line.




7 comments:

Krista Payne said...

I miss those days!!!!!! I wish I could still be making the type of money that fencing used to pay. I am all about these funny past pictures that we have taken. I totally remember taking you guys out fishing and having so much fun doing it. We all had a lot of fun. I remember observing Joy going into Lone Cabbage restaurant. I remember all of us laughing about it. Good Blog!

paynejandj said...

Carter- looking at your pictures from Florida made us wish we were there too. Taylor we had a great time that trip our other trips too. Luke has been saying "manca" for Grandma every time he sees a grandma after our FL trip. Jay - I think that is both the largest and smallest fish I ever caught! -Jason

Leroy Brown said...

Joy, you look very hot doing that dance.

Ranch Mom said...

Joy:

I'm surprized at the rif-raf you hang out with. Didn't anyone tell you about Lone Cabbage and what you might find there?

Payne-ic Attack said...

Those are great pictures. Dave's shoes are hilarious, thanks for pointing that out. Jason, I think in that first picture of the cowboy getup you look like Taylor. Thanks for the flashback. -Ilene

What Ilene is trying to say is that you looked young!!! Just kidding. Wouldn't it be fun to have a reunion with our siblings there sometime? Why don't we PLAN one? My vote is for next May.

Pack of Robinsons said...

ok Joy, what's the story behind 'Lone Cabbage'? Looks like you had some great adventures! Jenny

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

So, did you let the gator have the fish and your pole?