Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hanging out

Allie likes to snooze in her car seat but usually she is slumped over forward looking terribly uncomfortable. She apparently figured out how to fix that problem.
And here we have Mr. Luke. He motivates us to clear the table immediately. If you find yourself out of the room for just a bit (say to change Wes), Luke will always sneak back into the dining room and arrange a dessert concoction.
He named this dish "squalid."
Love Cave Canyon is at the top of our street. All the neighborhood kids call it by this name because there is a cave with the word "Love" spray painted on it. In fact all the graffiti is quite nice. By the way, on rare occasion, Luke gets his hair combed. And on rare occasion, it stays combed for a little while too.
Allie wanted to go to the neighbor's house and play Sunday. We told her she needs to stay with her family. So she decided to put mom's makeup on and do some glamor shots. Unfortunately she forgot to brush her teeth. America's top model watch out...

9 comments:

Erin said...

This post totally cracked me up. Hilarious!

Vic said...

I love Luke's expression at the dinner table: "What, is there something wrong? An oversight? A mistake that has been made in this general vicinity? All seems fine to me."

Linda said...

I thought that first pic of Allie was her curling her tongue, something I can not do, but some of my people can, I think EVEN Spencer. Yup, he just showed me.

Lindsay said...

Wow. Luke is quite the food artist.

What exactly are Allie's "teeth" made out of?

Lindsay said...

P.S. James is guessing goldfish crackers.

paynejandj said...

They are plastic Halloween witch teeth. They are just too funny that we have played with them all year. Luke has tried them on and the kids have tried to put them on Wes. We should try to get a photo of that too.

Jamie said...

Haley and Luke are a match made in food mess heaven!!

Linda said...

yeah, I am actually trying to decide what that means if Luke likes to arrange that food. I think it means something creative, but I can't put my finger on it. does someone know?

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Mark wants to know where the mashed potatoes are. Did the aliens tell him to do it?