Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wesley's Surgery


Tomorrow, Friday the 20th, is the day set for Wesley's hand surgery. Please pray for him. I am sure everything will go smoothly but I still can't help feel anxious about it. We will miss his sweet little thumbs. Tomorrow it will just but a thumb.

We'll give you the update tomorrow afternoon. We will leave here at 6:30am. Leah Jeppson is going to spend the night and then drop off Allie at preschool in the morning and Luke at a friend's house. It is outpatient surgery so we should be home some time in the afternoon.

7 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

We will certainly be praying for him and I'm sure that it will go well. I'm going to miss his sweet little double thumb, but am glad to see that you got such a good picture of it to show him later. We love you all, MOM

Lindsay said...

Good luck Wes!

The Miles Files said...

We will be praying for you guys,and our sweet little Wesley! PS- I did get your message the other night at work. I apologize we haven't gotten back to you sooner. We will. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will go well. Someday he will be asking you questions. Take care and we love you. MOm

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Wesley. Give him a big kiss!

Ranch Mom said...

We are thinking about and praying for little Wesley Banks. What a sweet little guy.

Erin said...

I've been thinking about you all and especially Wesley today. I will be watching for the next post, and a photo of his cast!