Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life with Luke

Do you know what these are? How about another hint...
How about now? Do you know any of those people who say "Oh we never _____ (example -put locks on cabinets). We just taught are children not to do that." Well if you count the number of cheese packages in the first photo you can see the number of idiotic times I tried to teach Luke "not to do that." How about just move the macaroni and cheese to another shelf?! Great idea. How could anyone resist the sound of macaroni being dumped down the vent, even if your mom told you not to.

And the M&M fire truck? I guess it needed a new paint job. Luke brought it out to me and told me he used "mommy's paint." Also known as foundation- MAKE-UP. I guess that "paint" color didn't look that good on me anyway.

I'd like to thank Grandma Payne once again for the sample bottles of Clinic make-up remover. I love the product!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lindsay and I are sitting here- wondering WHAT we can respond to this post :-)

He is so darling that it would be hard to actually get mad about it. What did you do actually- save it for Jason to clean up?

What is happening with your bathroom? Have you got the cabinet in yet? Are you able to use it ?

Mom and Lindsay

Candice said...

Sometimes reading your blog scares me just a little bit- It makes me wonder what Cub will get into as he gets older!

Klingler said...

Ahhh, terrible two's. Bailey is doing stuff like that too. Two years old is so challenging but also one of the funnest most rewarding times. You've gotta love them.

Sharalea said...

I am laughing so hard
I love the "Mommy's paint" and I didn't know that some parents don't use child locks/guards on things!?!? I guess it depends on the kid...how *into things* he/she is. We have no idea what Jackson will be like yet...fun times ahead!!

And. I love Luke's hair. LOVE IT!

Linda said...

We had cabinet door AND drawer locks AND door handle things AND of course the socket thingys...but other than that we just said no! ( Ha! Right. )

( it cut down alot of course, on what we had to say no to...but as you can imagine, with 3 under 3..I couldn't keep my eyes on every ONE all the time. And there were still plenty of slip ups! And other places things stay besides kitchen and bathroom drawers, and cabinets!)

So I still am wondering how far that macaroni made it and how you got it out or DID YOU? all of it?

Linda said...

I think you should have a book started by now by that title.

seriously

along with one for each of your kids

Adventures with Allie
Life with Luke
Wivin wif Wethley

marlenegetsmail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.B. said...

I have a friends whose blog you would love, (except it's private too) her daughter draws on just about everything, over and over again, it's crazy

as for the macaroni, nice, did he open the cheese packet? did you send your shop vac hose down to suck it up or are you just going to let it sit in their and smell warm macaroni all winter, we had a friend that had a stove that ran on corn kernels, his house always had a slight hint of popcorn smell, not bad

we're you implying that you are one of those ppl that doesn't use child proofing for cabinets?
laters
dave