Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Wish Come True




My whole life I have waited to hear these words from my daughter (I always knew I would have a girl first)... "Mom, will you curl my hair?" Now, if only she would have said this back in June for the weddings. All the same, it has finally happened! So we both put our hair in hot curlers today. She got lots of compliments at church so hopefully her little curly head was distracting enough to not notice the fact that she had no shoes on. She refused to wear any because of her injury. I guess there are more important things than bare feet at church.

3 comments:

Sharalea said...

A-DOR-A-BLE.
Absolutely.
Luke is so handsome & cute! He looks so big w/a tie! I'm quite impressed he didn't take it off! AND ALLIE IS GORGEOUS. Love those locks. What a fun curling-morning! I love love LOVE this pic of you two on the couch! You both look so lovely! AND SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!

Kami Milliron said...

Your daughter is SO lucky that she looks like you. Obviously because you're GORGEOUS !! It was fun to hear back from you, our families have had some funny memories together ! But I found your Blog from looking at my friends Blog and then looking at their Friends' Blogs. Pretty much the same way you find anyone on here. It is crazy how big this Blogging thing has become. When are you due with this pregnancy ? Did Kristina tell you she is expecting as well ? I hope so because I would feel like poop if I just told you and she was waiting to tell you !!

Jen and Joe. said...

SOOOOO beautiful.