Saturday, September 1, 2007

Millions of peaches... peach for FREE



Our neighbor has a peach tree. We have had peach cobbler, peaches and cream, peaches on oatmeal, crepes with peaches, peaches on waffles, peach smoothies, peach jam and of course peaches eaten as is. Yummy! And, for the first time ever, two of my friends and I got together and we CANNED peaches! These are the fruits of my labor. Literally. So that is one thing I did this week. (I wish I had taken a photo WHILE canning- what a fun sticky mess! Thanks Lottie and Analisa!)

2 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

Awww.....I love it. It was actually your MOM who taught me to can, Joy! She was so patient....

Sharalea said...

love the peaches title--The Presidents of the US of America CD with PEACHES was my first CD ever I think I was 16...ha! Sounds like you guys have been really creative with your plethera of peaches--so fun! congrats on the canning adventure!