Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Great Belly Debate

Ilene is due first so she should be bigger. However, Jenny has had three kids and they say you get bigger with each one. And I have been on "be a fat lazy slob" rest (or at least that is what it felt like- it is so great to get out on foot/baby jogger again). So the question/challenge is to my sister and sister-in-law - how's your belly?! By the way, this shot is a request from Peggy who promised me she would send me a photo of her stomache if I sent one of mine. So Peggy... you're up!

5 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Gorgeous photo Joy!! Got your email today about Thanksgiving/Peter Pan. I will give you details shortly (we are on vacation in L.A. right now...I'm exhasted). BUT...until then, I'm so excited that you're coming!!!

You look stunning!

Pack of Robinsons said...

Joy, you are such a total babe (with a babe)! - Chris

Sharalea said...

you're BEAUTIFUL! i love the pic & great to see growing baby belly!

Pack of Robinsons said...

I have a picture of my profile on our blog but I like the challenge. As so as I start doing my hair again, put on make up, get my eye brows waxed and find a cute outfit, I'll post another picture! :) Jenny

Kami Milliron said...

JOY, JOY, JOY how are you ?! You look SO CUTE ! I am very excited to see you here in the Blog world and I hope we can keep in touch now !