Saturday, September 1, 2007

Microfiber vs. leather






When Jason and I were shopping for a new couch a couple of years ago, we debated over leather or the microfiber fake suede stuff. I had heard great things about the microfiber and eventually that is what won out. Thank goodness because EVERYTHING we have seen so far seems to wash off. Last week, Luke found a writing utensil every single day and every single day drew on the couch! How many places can you hide those things! This is something Allie never did. I am grateful it comes off, but I am tired of washing my COUCH!


Also, Luke climbs and gets into things in ways Allie did not. He was unshelving the pantry at my friend's house while I was at a dr. appt. and he dropped a can on his toe splitting it open. Talk about BLOOD. This shot of his toe is 4 days later. You just cannot appreciate the gore. Also note the scar below his lip from when he split his chin/lower lip open. ALL BOY! That will make a great 'Harrison Ford' scar.

1 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

I love the couch picture! It will be priceless along with how well you cope with that trial, some day. Hailey spilled red fingernail polish on our bedroom rug the other day. I just smile- well it's our house now! We'll always see and remember that spot like the one on Mom's old kitchen table. _jenny