Saturday, August 16, 2008

I have been a little bit busy lately. I will blog about it soon but in the mean time- isn't this the sweetest face?! He was 7 months on Tuesday. People have been asking me "Is he starting to crawl?". I wish he was starting to crawl. The reality is he HAS been crawling since shortly after 4 months (well, the inch worm scoot as I blogged about earlier) and crawling on all fours since 5 months. Around 6 months he was getting fussy and it never dawned on me why until Jason said "Well you know he has a tooth right?". He has TWO teeth. He sits as well and very well I might add. And of course for the last several weeks he pulls himself up to stand. So now he is always grabbing onto whatever he can and standing up. Maybe this doesn't seem like that big of a deal but it is way earlier than my other two (Allie finally learned to sit around 10 months for example). They grow up fast enough as it is, does he have to make it worse for me?! I guess it is all about keeping up with your siblings. He is so happy. Allie and Luke can really make him laugh. He seems so willing to just go along with whatever is going on as long as he is in on it. I cannot stop kissing this cute little face. Now STOP GROWING UP!

10 comments:

Ilene said...

That is way fast for everything! It's amazing babies can learn things that early. Watch out. He'll be doing math, reading, and writing with his siblings too and be a genius. He may win the Nobel Prize someday, you never know! Cute picture and I love the wig.

Erin said...

This is the cutest picture! What a sweetie.

Lindsay said...

Love the two teeth poking over his bottom lip. He is cute.

Ranch Mom said...

I have noticed that you weren't blogging as much as usual- Hope things are going OK! I've been working on Jason's little history and yesterday as we were driving to the temple I was reading what I've written to Dad. We both remarked about how much Luke reminds us of Jason at about that age- not just the blond curly hair, but actions as well. Loved the picture and sweet thoughts about Wesley as well! Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

oh he is such a cutie. Sure do love him. Sure do.

Jamie said...

I agree, it is all about not letting those bigger kids get the uper hand! He is sooo dang cute!!

A Bunch of Paynes said...

That is a way cute picture...I can see why you can't stop kissing him! And that is early for everything. I don't remember when Bekah and Jacob started crawling (I know, that's horrible, right!), but it wasn't that early! I think that's when they were rolling over.

Pack of Robinsons said...

It's not about catching up to your siblings-its about passing up your siblings! Being the first girl in the family is probably the only first I have! Hope the bathroom is coming along, would love to hear from you! Jenny

Becky said...

It looks like you might have an early walker on your hands!! Beware.

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Such a cute picture! And, such a darling boy! I love that he is snuggly. Isabel was crawling from chair to chair by then, but she didn't take unsupported steps until about a week before her first birthday. So, you may have a little time yet. Though, he seems to be getting into everything just fine without walking. I was amazed at how quickly he dug into my wipes and began eating them. Once he's walking, I bet he'll be climbing on the counters in no time!