Saturday, August 9, 2008

Allie's "Fork"

In an effort to control petty crime in our little city, I mandated mandatory jail time (a.k.a. "time out") for any citizens caught removing the cushions from our couch. Wesley LOVES to four wheel drive over the downed cushions, Luke is our prime removal suspect and uses the bare couch as his used Hotwheel lot, and Allie has officially entered her "fork" stage and loves to use the cushions to make her forks. She was calling this particular creation a garage. The little miscreant is probably eating on the carpet in there right now...


Luke and Allie infiltrated Wesley's little prison cell this past weekend and took him hostage as you can see...
The Stockholm Effect soon took over and the hostage became a criminal too.


Criminals, every last one of 'em. Don't trust that little face, he's just looking to see if he can fleece you for a little milk...

13 comments:

paynejandj said...

Jason authored this post. Totally made me laugh. I wonder if that is what Spanish Fork looked like in it's beginning stages. Also... NEVER trust a man with two thumbs on his right hand. He'll take you for all your worth (including your heart).

Joy

Pack of Robinsons said...

Your criminals can come build a fort any day here! I'll let our warden keep an eye on them. Jenny

Ranch Mom said...

That was such a cute post! Somehow I could tell that Jason was the author. We're really looking forward to seeing all of you in 3 WEEKS, Yea!! MOM Payne

Wendy said...

so cute! I would have a hard time sentencing any one of those criminals! Especially when they look at you with those eyes!

Erin said...

That was hilarious!

marlenegetsmail said...

That was fun Jason. I could tell you really have to be tough on those guys. Love Mom

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I loved this post. And I have been meaning to tell you how much I LOVE Luke's hair. Don't cut it. At least not anytime soon, and when you do, keep it "long". It is darling, darling, darling. (and you know it reminds me of Lucy).

I haven't talked to you guys in a long time. When do we get to see you again?

Ilene said...

Hilarious...Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

I love Allie's face in the second picture in the crib. She is so proud of herself and of the little army she's created. You've got some white kids there.

Kristyn said...

How funny! And how funny was Joy's comment about Sp Fk in the early days!

And.... Happy birthday Jas!!

The Miles Files said...

That was pretty funny. They are all so cute, I am glad that I am their aunt, because I would have a hard time ever disciplining them. I love to see siblings enjoying each other and having fun together- what a great thing it is to have brothers and sisters.

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Too cute! We have the same problem around here...drives me crazy!

Pack of Robinsons said...

You should tell those kids to quit forking around.