Monday, April 14, 2008

Peas in a Pod

Luke and Allie sleeping in Luke's bed. And you had doubts as to whether sharing a room would be a good idea. We obviously had no choice (we really are trying to get them to sleep in their own beds).
This was "quiet time". Luke naps every day and Allie naps every once in a great while anymore. On this particular day Luke did not want to stay in his bed- he wanted Allie. So she decided to read him a story to help him fall asleep. It got really quiet so I went to check on them. It is a good thing the bed rail/net thingy is there.
Allie trying to save Wesley from Luke. "Oh, my sweet Wesley, what have I done?" (We all say that a lot whenever Wesley cries.) Anyone want to guess what we had for dinner?! Luke styled his hair by dipping his hand in his drinking cup and then spiking it. I really kind of like it. And uh, the wet shirt is not from his drinking cup. I thought after the rest of is molars came in we would be done with the drool. I think his swallowing mechanism is broken. Or he forgot how.


6 comments:

Jamie said...

Luke looks so grown up all of the sudden. Poor little Wesley. Gotta love how kids play in and with their food. I have given up on that fight. I just keep my mouth shut and play Cinderella when they are done! By the way I am an amazing Cinderella!!To bad I never get to go to the fancy ball with my prince!

Krista Payne said...

Looks like a good dinner! I wish we could get nap time in our days.

Sharalea said...

these are great "day in the life" photos, your darlings are so cute!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

That last photo of Luke is just priceless (and maybe a little disgusting). Love it. The whole sleeping in the same bed thing is just too cute. Nap time is such a great time for everyone involved. Eh?

Unknown said...

That was absolutely priceless! I laughed outloud and it made me warm and fuzzy at the same time. Maybe there's hope for our kids sharing a room too!

Kristyn said...

I LOVE the spiked hair! That post was super cute. Sharing a room is really so fun.