Thursday, January 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lindsay!!!

Happy BIRTHDAY Lindsay! You are so special that we think you should get to keep this special day all to yourself! In other words, I am not going to have a baby on your birthday to take away any of your spot light! : ) I am feeling pretty good and quite happy to be pregnant still. Jason is doing slightly better. If anything, there is hope that he will heal. He still has not gone to work (I don't know if he has ever taken a sick day before) and by the time he is ready to go back we will be having a baby so he will be home again. This has been one long vacation and it is really fun to have him around- even if he is just laying there or shuffling in circles trying to move muscles. Allie's eyes have cleared and her swollen glands have gone down slightly. I think we are out of the woods for Kawasaki's Disease even though she still has her fever. Luke is now healed completely. So things really are looking up!

In other news, Luke is at the age where we have to use duct tape to keep his little diapers on. He has learned how to take them off... for fun. We have to check on him at night to make sure he is still clothed. This is how we found him the other night.

This is us right now (well, last night actually). The kids are really excited to see their new baby brother. Take your time little one, take your time!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

TOO funny:) I love the duct tape trick. Sure wish I never has to use it. I am glad that everyone is doing a little better.

paynejandj said...

I thought that was a stage every child goes through since both Allie and Luke now have (or are currently going through).

Lindsay said...

Thanks Joy. I had a wonderful birthday. (And I wouldn't have minded sharing it...)

Sharalea said...

Thanks for the update on you! You look WONDERFUL in that pic (I hope I look that great when I'm that close to giving birth!), I love the excitement in the kids' faces. Hilarious about the duck tape!!

Pack of Robinsons said...

Joy you look great! I never had to use the duct tape trick, I didn't know it was that common.