Saturday, November 10, 2007

Great with Child


Who needs a high chair or even a regular one when you can sit on dad's lap?! I kind of have this thing where when I eat I just want to eat and I don't want anyone sitting on me. I guess there really isn't much room these days. But oh how the kids LOVE to sit with dad during dinner. They really love their dad and are so excited when he comes home. Luke was already sitting in Jason's lap when Allie, eating her burrito and still a little cranky from a late nap, asked "Please I sit in your other lap?" Good thing Jason was done eating by this point (or was he?).
The kids have had a little stomache bug lately. Allie woke up after throwing up all over her bed (hey... I recognize that burrito!). She threw up another 4 or 5 more times after that. But by the next day, although a little tired, she was feeling pretty good. It has been going around and friends have told me it has about a 2 day gestation period. So sure enough, right on schedule and right when I knew Jason would be gone camping with the scouts, Luke started throwing up. He is already acting like himself again. Atleast it is a quick little bug.
Can I just say it one more time? Jason is a GREAT dad!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Jason is a great Dad! What a good sport. I am with you, I at least want to try to eat in peace all on my own. I am so glad the kidos are doing better! Sure would love it if the the littlee sick bug could knock on someone elses door.

paynejandj said...

Yes, but I am glad to have it over with BEFORE the Holidays!!!

Sharalea said...

I want a pic of the "Great with Child" girl!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

We really know how to pick 'em Joy! Thank goodness for these men in our lives who come to our rescue! And I must agree...Jason is a great dad and has a hell of a personality! Love him!

Kristyn said...

Thacker was sick the entire week last week. LOTS and LOTS of vomitting and diarrhea and crankiness. The good side - lots of naps too. Sick kids is never fun. So glad you have such a great husband to lend a helping hand.

You know, you guys make a really good pair. Truly compliment eachother.

Hey, you should do Spanish lessons in your posts for everyone to learn. Just a random Jack Handy thought. Ha ha.

Kristyn said...

Two comments in a row! Wow.

Hey, happy birthday girl!

I was reminiscing the other day about one time I remember thinking you were so funny and cool. You had called Paul and said, "Hey, I was just calling so you could wish me a happy birthday!" I thought it was classic.

Hope you have a great birthday, Joy!