Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Boys

These two are inseparable. They are always hugging, fighting, kicking, snuggling, sleeping in the same bed, competing for the same toy, snickering at something, speaking "potty words," loving on Rachel, crying, wrestling for fun, laughing.

They were running around a few weeks ago on a Sunday morning and I thought I would take some photos of them.



I love my boys. I smile every time I see them playing and think of my brothers who I have so many great memories of and love to see as an adult.

6 comments:

paynejandj said...

And all three of my boys (that includes Jason) are sick with the flu right now. So I have a lot of people fighting for lap space at the moment. I love my guys- but Rachel has priority. :)

Ranch Mom said...

Joy, this was a really cute post.
They are so cute - different, but alike in so many ways. Sorry to hear that they are still sick! MOM

Erin said...

I love these pictures, and your cute, happy boys (and girls)!

Wendy said...

I love the black and white photos! Especially the first one! You should have that one framed! Cute!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Sweet brother photos. I second the motion to have that first one on permanent display.

Sharalea said...

Sweet boys!! Great photos, Joy! Love this post!!