Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rigo Called- School is Canceled

It's a snow day! Hip hip hooray!!! What a way to begin February.

Just in case the photo above makes you think "They canceled school for that?!" here are a few shots where there was no tree protection:

Rachel and I stayed inside while Jason (work was delayed 4 hours) and the kids played. I kept trying to get a shot of her smiling while holding the camera away from my face so she wouldn't get distracted by it.

A little visitor outside our kitchen window. Just trying to stay warm and have a little lunch:
Happy February 1st everyone!


Don't forget to check out the post below (I finished it).

7 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

That looks cold, but fun for the kids. In the one picture it looks like the snow could fall off the tree and cover them both.

Thanks for all the pictures. It makes my day.

Dad

Candice said...

What fun!

Rachel is adorable. By the way, have I told you that I love her name? It's absolutely one of my favorite girl names.

Speaking of things I love, your header picture is beautiful!

marlenegetsmail said...

Great pictures. Thanks Mom

Sharalea said...

Yay for snow days!!! We've got one today...everything is shut down! I can't wait for the sun to come up and take photos of our SNOWMOUNDS...it's wild. I have never personally seen this much snow before! YAy for blizzards! :)

Anonymous said...

Rachel so CUTE!

Kristyn said...

I'm confused. What's all that white powdery stuff? And a snow day? What's that?

It was in the 70's last week. Sorry, had to throw that in there. Hate to rub it in, but I guess I don't hate it THAT much. :)

Erin said...

Oh the happiness of a snow day! They were always fun. Rachel is so cute, I love seeing babies smile.