Sunday, February 6, 2011

Horsing Around...

Blogosphere: Miss us? Sorry- a little too much going on lately. We haven't stopped snapping photos and hope to post a few more as time marches on. In the mean time, here are some fun photos.

Above: Joy found Rachel in this strange situation. The boys told her they wanted to decorate her car seat. She said OK but didn't know what that meant until she came around the corner.

Mandatory bath photo because tomorrow (or was it yesterday) they'll all be too old: (please remember this is our journal and a private blog for family and close friends so please don't re-post private pix like this one...)




Carmel popcorn:
Santa brought Allie a little electronics science experiment. She and Luke put it together and had a fun time playing with it.
Sunday nap:
Great place to read a Clifford book:
Next Sunday nap:

We hope you enjoy our blog- we always enjoy reading comments, living far away makes blogging a great way to stay close.

9 comments:

Candice said...

I love that Rachel is smiling through the torture!

Cub is going to have so much fun with your boys!

Pack of Robinsons said...

I love the photos. Its great to see the random ones that need no title.

Ranch Mom said...

I'm sure glad that you're still snapping photos - or you sure would have missed a lot of cute ones! I loved the picture of Rachel in the decorated baby carrier - she looks happy as a clam. The ones of the kids in the big letter blocks are sure cute. I hope those 3 sick boys taking a nap feel better soon. Allie is growing up quickly and so pretty. The kids in the yellow tub looks like a retro shots from years ago at our house. Love the pics, keep them coming! MOM

Payne-ic Attack said...

I was cracking up about the caramel popcorn shots and the popcorn stuck to Wesley's nose.

Andrew was talking this morning about his 3 brothers so I asked them who they were. He replied, " Wessie, Lukie, and ...?" I asked a little more about it and he clarified that they were cousin-brothers.

I'm glad he remembers cousins even if we only get to see them once in a while.

J

Wendy said...

Ha ha! I love that! They are all so funny!

Sharalea said...

love the updated pics!! What a fun family you have :) I love seeing your 4 blondes and how they have their own look but also SO SIMILAR. Darlings, every one!

Lindsay said...

My kids love to "see pictures of the cousins" too. I love little Rachel's smile in the carseat picture.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Hilarious. Love all the photos and your blonde beauties.

Erin said...

I want to come over and have a nap! Rachel is so cute in her decorated car seat, almost looks like she's in on it.