Monday, May 17, 2010

This Took a While to Post

My brother Taylor and his wife Krista just arrived in Florida to visit my parents. We never got around to downloading some photos from our (nearsighted) point and shoot camera. This blog is our journal so we wanted to make sure they made it in. I suppose some day we'll turn our blog into a book that our kids can look at- we better not miss Florida. Well, I guess we do miss Florida and wish we could go there tomorrow.
The Southwest counter lady looked at us like we are crazy. Joy sure loves her double stroller and wants to go everywhere with it.
Scrappie the dogie cow. The kids loved this cow and he loved them. They chased each other around and had a lot of fun.
Off for an airboat ride.

Wesley fell asleep, Luke wanted his eyes covered.

Allie on the other hand had a great time.
Off to the beach. The boys had a good time playing sand pipers with the surf.
On the way to be hosed down at the top of the beach.






5 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

These pictures just remind us how fun it was to have you guys here! Listen to Luke and come again SOON!
MOM

Anonymous said...

wow I wish I could go to Florida too

Wendy said...

Those faces are priceless! I love it! I can't wait to find out what #4 will be too!

D.B. said...

did they actually let you take the stroller and everything? did you have to pay extra?

Erin said...

Wesley sleeping on the airboat is great. I can't believe he could sleep through all that noise and wind in his face! it looks like it was such a fun trip.