Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom, You Are the Best!

Happy Mothers Day Joy, you are the best!
We think so too:
Marlene, Happy Mother's day to you too, thanks for raising such a fun daughter.

Jason: Joy, you are the best Mom- thanks for all you are, all you do. I love you!

I'll make a better Mother's Day dinner than this:
Thanks for closing your eyes when I dance:
From Allie: Mom I sure love you!
From the real Allie: "love you Mom, even though you're mean; and you love me too." "But I really really like that funny picture." "Happy Mother's Day." Dad: are you sure you want to say she's mean on Mother's Day? "OK, OK, erase that." "I love you very very much Mom."

Thanks for playing with me

Thanks for curling my hair!

Luke: "Her flag, and then she loves it so much, and I went too to that Mother's Day. Thank you Mom"
Thanks for letting me be a boy!
Thanks for all the awesome cakes!
Thanks for holding on to me tight
Take a nap on me today

Thanks for bringing me a brother to play with
Wes: "Umm... Daddy." "Umm... Thank you."
Thanks Mom for loving me so much!
Thanks for not getting too mad when I bite and scratch
Thanks for letting me grow my hair out MomBaby: Thanks for being brave Mom- oh and being sick for me too- I can't wait to hold you!

Happy Mother's Day Joy!

-Love Jason, Allie, Lukie, Wesley, and baby.

8 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

Great Post! Thanks Joy for being such a good mother. We love you.

RanchDad

Lindsay said...

Joy makes us feel happy!

Unknown said...

Too sweet!

Joy, you're such a blessing in every life you touch! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Kristyn said...

Oh how cute are you Jason?! Adorable. Especially Alli's comments. And Joy, you're a tremendous mommacita!!

marlenegetsmail said...

Loved the pictures. Thanks for posting and my daughter is a wonderful mom. I'm proud! MOM

Pack of Robinsons said...

Joy, you are a great example to all of us! Your Sis

Sharalea said...

what a fun Mother's Day post! Way to go, Jason!

And Joy, thanks for inspiring us all to be a more fun MAMA!!

Erin said...

Happy Mother's Day Joy! Another awesome post Jason. :)