Monday, December 7, 2009

We Give Thanks!

I am certain you know how it is after a long (and extremely fun) trip. There is so much catching up to do. We have a lot of photos of our fantastically fun Florida furlow that are just begging to be posted. So yes, there are more to come but I wanted to at least post a few tonight.

Thanksgiving morning was cool and foggy. We looked out the back window and who should be there to greet us on this national day of thanks? A turkey. Fortunately for him Grandpa had already been defrosting our turkey for the last two days.
And another fowl visitor to the back yard- a hawk.

And a few silly geese...
I know it has already passed but we give thanks for all of you- our family a friends. We hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Sharalea said...

welcome home! love the new header pic! :)

Erin said...

I love your new masthead photo! Very cute! Glad you all had a great trip, and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos and details on the blog.

Lindsay said...

Funny for a turkey to be wandering by on Thanksgiving. Didn't he get the memo?! I also like your new picture.

Ilene said...

That top picture totally turned out of you guys! Thanks for making our vacation great!

Krista Payne said...

Good thing for Tom Grandpa already had a turkey! I love the last picture of everyone. It reminds me of the one we tried to take, but turned out very blurry. I also love the new header photo. It turned out so cute! It's neat you had it in the same place as the last one. A good comparison photo.

Kristyn said...

Great new header Joy!

Every time I see a picture a Jay I think of that one story you told us of that girl he was dating who on her bday Jay planned something, but jokingly only gave her something small? or something like that, with a surprise party being later. Or something like that, I can't remember exactly. Anyway, glad he found someone who got his sense of humor. I always thought that story was funny.

Kay there's your random tidbit for the day, now post some more pics! :)

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Wonderful photography!