Sunday, April 5, 2009

Allie is into verbrado...

We tried to get video of Wesley sliding along with his cast but after last weekend in AZ and cousin Mackay walking circles around him, well he decided maybe that was the better way to go. He gets his cast off tomorrow afternoon and the pin out of his thumb as well. We don't know yet if he'll have another cast put on or not.



I sat down with Allie and Luke today for a little chat. The Grandmas may be the only ones to watch all of the videos, they get a little repetitive...



Allie is starting to show her mother's genes in this next one. I can't do arithmetic to save my life...


This next one, I suppose, we should be a bit shy to show. Maybe Allie has watched Mulan one too many times. She hasn't seen it too much I guess, I'm just surprised how quickly she learns the silly little songs in cartoons. This is all her:

(watch how she sings so nice as she gouges out her brother's eye)




11 comments:

Sharalea said...

HILARIOUS.
what darling kids you have! thanks for sharing some videos. It's fun to see their little personalities!

Lindsay said...

Allie's Mulan renditions are sooo funny! And I love Luke's ongoing commentary in the background.

Linda said...

Precious...Luke really keeps up well...and I can't help it, Allie is so much like Shara it is ...boggling me. but then , I just had the one girl at the top. VERY TALENTED < BOTH OF THEM!

Becky said...

I can't believe you got them to sit there that long. They are too cute.

Ranch Mom said...

Well speaking for the grandmothers- I loved the videos, keep them coming! I'm surprised at how well Luke knows the words to the songs. Allie has a good voice, I hope she keeps that up. I didn't even notice Luke's haircut until you mentioned it at the end.

Wesley is doing so well at walking. He probably figured out that he needed to keep up with the older kids or be left behind! Mom Payne

Ranch Mom said...

Thanks, Jason and Joy. I really enjoyed watching. They are sure cute.

Ranch Dad

The Miles Files said...

Aunts and cousins love the video too. Wesley is cruising right along. (To add to our Wesley prayer list, last night Morgan prayed that Wesley could get a job.) The video is great. They will love seeing it when they grow up. So will you. I LOVE that Allie can sing so sweetly and beautifully( she is good), while gouging Luke's eye. It made me laugh. And he just sat there, patiently letter her. That is classic. You sure have adorable kids- who crack me up too. Thanks for sharing. We love you guys!

A Bunch of Paynes said...

AHHH! Tears! I love the Mulan song and poking out Luke's eye. He endured it so well, too.

Erin said...

I loved the videos, and I am wondering if Wesley will be off balance when he gets his cast off and will list to the right when walking for a while. Allie and Luke were very cute in their interview and songs.

Pack of Robinsons said...

Cute! Allie's songs are great, she remembers so much. I'd love to hear what they think of those videos 10 years from now.

Wendy said...

Thats so funny! I love how allie sing opera like! And they both know the temple song! how cute!