Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Two's company...

And this is why they will continue to share a room. Allie and Luke seem to play and have fun together more and more all the time. We went back and forth on how to set up the bedrooms with baby boy coming and the more we thought about it and the more we tried to invision who would go where, the more we decided NOT to seperate them. Not that Luke talks yet, but at night they sort of commincate? with each other as they are both in their beds going to sleep. Allie will yell to us too if she thinks Luke needs a drink of water or something. They really have a lot of fun together and Allie has become such a big help. We always tell our friends "If your going to have one, HAVE atleast TWO!" From our experience, it makes life sooooo much easier for everyone involved.

Not that I don't have my days. My last dr. appt. I asked him if he knew of anyway or if there are any wives tell's on how NOT to go into to labor (I am sure I am the only person who has asked that). I told him that maybe next spring or even next fall would work a lot better for us. He just laughed. We really are excited for our new baby boy... just not until January. In fact, after driving straight from Spanish Fork to Farmington (yes, straight through- we found out it is only 5 1/2 hrs.- who knew?!) and the kids did GREAT- Luke slept for most of it. Point being, after how easy and pleasant and nice of a drive we had, Jason said "Maybe we are ready for number three."

And so yes, even though Jenny thinks I am crazy, we will be putting all three kids in the same room. We will take "before and after" shots of the new room so stay tuned (I know you can all hardly wait!).

By the way, the above photo was NOT posed. Allie just wanted to hold Luke.

5 comments:

The Miles Files said...

That is the sweetest picture. Isn't it so nice when the kids have those times when they are playing so well, and enjoying being together. It makes a Mom's heart feel happy. I am excited to see the before and after pictures!

Sharalea said...

Sweetness!

This picture is so cute. Allie is quite the "little mommy"! :) That's what Spencer used to call me when he was little--I loved being a helper as the 'big sister' and you can tell Allie is loving it too!

Good luck convincing that baby boy not to come too soon...:)

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

WOW! Three kids in one room! What a party!

Jamie said...

You have huge bedrooms at your house. I say the more the merrier unless they keep the baby awake!!

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute photo. Be sure to frame it