Sunday, December 2, 2007

A few more shots...

Sorry Payne family, I know you have already seen all of these photos. But a request has been made so I am adding a few more for the blog. The above photo is of course the James and Pat Payne family- all of them! It was so great that EVERYONE made it!

Allie has such wonderful cousins! Special thanks to Camille who shared her birthday present with her- plastic Barbie finger nails. Allie had the time of her life decorating her nails! She LOVED them (and then they promptly all popped off).


These are a few shots from going to the park to play. Baby it's cold outside!!!

The photo above is our family of course. Just a random shot.
And for those who wanted to see my pregnant belly, we had a belly comparison. Allie laughs at this photo every time she sees it! "Uncle Jay Jay is pretending he has a baby! That's funny!" and then she laughs again. Well Jay and Ilene, we are thinking about you and hoping to hear some exciting news in the next few days to come. And we hope it's Ilene who has the baby, not Jay. Although that would be rather "exciting".


6 comments:

Sharalea said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the belly shot! you look BEAUTIFUL, joy. I also like the cute fam pic--and Alli with her press-on nails, I remember LOVING press-on nails!!!

Krista Payne said...

The pictures there are sure great. We sure like checking out your blogs. We keep waiting for Jason to get on with a new gun! hint hint..... Take your time if you need. We went 4 wheeling on Saturday and thought of you guys wishing you could be in on the adventure.

Pack of Robinsons said...

Joy, you look great! I'm sure you've been asked this...have you dropped? Your belly looks lower than Ilene's not that that means anything but its fun to wonder. See you this week! Jenny

Kristyn said...

Joy, I'm so glad you posted that picture. You look great! So fun to be pregnant. I think it was seriously one of the best times of my life (except for the whole freaking out about how to pay for another member of our family part).

I saw your comment on my blog, and actually yes, there is a way to keep up with the conversation through the comments. I'm sure you've seen it - above the pubish your comment button is the checkbox to email follow-up comments to your gmail account. I think that's what you're asking about. And it can inform you about others' blogs as well, not just your own.

Kristyn said...

Who is Peggany? I thought it was Peggy, but when I clicked on the name it said the location was Afghanistan. Do you really know someone there? That is so cool.

paynejandj said...

Peggany is my adorable sister-in-law! It took me awhile too because I didn't know it was her. That was when we first started thinking we wanted to go private because this "Peggany" person started making all these comments on our blog. It's a made up name that has something to do with eggs.