Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hooray!!!

I finally feel good again!  We all survived.  No one starved by my lack of cooking.  Even company (my sisters and mother came for a couple of days) were not terribly uncomfortable (I hope) by my lack of hospitality.  The weather has turned nice (well, except for the snow all day today) and we are looking forward to spring in all it's glory!  The kids are well, the Hunger Games was awesome (although I wasn't a huge fan of Peeta in the movie) Easter is coming this weekend, Luke's birthday is around the corner and summer is just a handful of weeks away.  So much to look forward to.  Still hoping to celebrate our anniversary (we have a pending double date with Carter and Jen) and we planted our grass!  More to come there.
Luke took this photo.  This is Wesley's friend Asher, Wesley, Rachel (who looks like a boy because she spilled something on her pink shirt while at our all-boy friend's house) and happy non-nauseated me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation on feeling better. I also am so excited about spring, and your grass. I just can't wait!

Ranch Mom said...

Cute picture! It's amazing how great life can be when the nausea goes away. I hope the four of you can get together for your Anniversary date soon! MOM

Lindsay said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better. Just in time for summer fun!

Wendy said...

She doesn't look like a boy! Too cute and girlie to be a boy! Congrats on feeling better and the grass! Woohoo!

Sharalea said...

YAY! So glad you're feeling better. You look fantastic!! Sounds like summer fun is on it's way!!

Erin said...

hooray for spring and feeling well!