Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Call Me When I'm Ready!"

When nature calls, Wesley will come up to Joy or me and say "call me when I'm ready."  Translation: when he's done doing his thing, we'll come in and supervise.  The boy likes to take his time like any self respecting man.  Well, we wound up outside and finally noticed the eerie silence around our house.  We got to wondering where he was- usually he is difficult not to notice.  Joy remembered in a panic and went to check and well... 

He woke up a bit later and yelled "I'm ready are you coming?" and snapped back into his normal high decibel self.  We love our little boy (and our private blog).

8 comments:

Krista Payne said...

That really will be a funny story to talk to him about in the future. It could be a funny story to embarrass him with.

Becky said...

Ha! I thought picture was turned the wrong way for minute.

Ranch Mom said...

What a sweetheart.

Dad

Ranch Mom said...

What a S..W..E..E..T..BOY !!! I love this blog entry! MOM

Lindsay said...

That is some serious patience. How funny that he didn't miss a beat when he woke up!

Anonymous said...

this is a picture that will HAVE to go into his wedding video someday.

Sharalea said...

Laughing OUT LOUD!

Jamie said...

Too cute, how do they sleep in such crazy positions?