Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I was trying to get a shot of the debris (and Rachel and who has finally started to stand and walk- a little). Can you spot my favorite Valentine that Luke got?! Made me laugh.




The kids came home from school with shouts of Happy Valentine's Day! And then they dumped out their loot. You'd think it was Halloween. No one was complaining though. I am sad that I missed the shot of Rachel with a sucker in each hand while trying to scoop up mini M&M with her little fingers.

Tonight is mutual and the youth are hosting a romantic dinner with child care included. We are all excited about that. :)

5 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

I'm sure you and Jason loved the Dinner put on by the YW- you deserve a nice night out!!! Pat

Sharalea said...

What a great idea for the youth to host such a fun Valentines dinner! I want to live in your ward!! lol

Looks like they got a great load of sugary sweets :) Yay for Valentines day!! :)

Lindsay said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Rachel must know you have to get as much candy as possible before people NOTICE. Good thinking.

Pack of Robinsons said...

i still love looking at all the different valentines my kids get each year! The home made ones are fewer and fewer, but still the best.

D.B. said...

We had a friend from Brazil while we lived in PA and he couldn't believe all of the 'candy holidays' in the US. Nice mutual activity though, I might have to recommend that to our youth ;) You love Edward I'm guessing lol. Colby got Angry Bird valentine's, they were pretty funny.