Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011























I have no idea why the photos are arranged as they are?! I am tired of fiddling with this so who knows what it will look like when we go to publish this post. This was Christmas Eve. We got to have uncle Sam with us! Luke took off the last link of his paper chain he made at school (do you remember making those?!) We went to church with our neighbors/good friends that evening. Allie got to be in the pageant. It was such a nice evening and program and we really enjoyed it. We came home and read Luke 2 while acting out the story with our wooden nativity blocks. We let the kids open one gift- New PAJAMAS! They were all excited to get their own footsie pajamas.

On a side note- I love my flameless candles! So fun!

5 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

What great expressions of excitement on the boys' faces. Allie looks so beautiful with her candle and shawl. Kids make Christmas fun.

Dad

Ranch Mom said...

I'm so glad that you shared these photos, it is so fun to see what you did on Christmas Eve. The picture of Allie with the shawl and candle is super- you should enlarge it and hang it on the wall. MOM

Lindsay said...

I like your nativity. Isn't it fun to have Christmas day be a Sunday?

Jason and Joy said...

I loved having Christmas on a Sunday! It always feels like a Sunday to me no matter what day of the week so I thought it was perfect!

Jason and Joy said...

That was Joy commenting.