Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning



Christmas afternoon actually- just these two shots though.






















I got a charcoal stove! I have wanted one of those for years (for dutch oven cooking).

Allie made soap for Jason has her gift to him. The boys got a road mat that they could drive their cars around on. They love it!


































Luke made an ornament with his photo in it. We hung it next the one Jason made when he was little. They are twins- separated at birth and by about 30 years.

I love the little candle holder Luke made for me! See the photo above! A very Merry Christmas!

Blogger is making me crazy! The format in the edit and preview window is NOT the same as appears in the publish window. Ugh!

5 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

We can put up with a little format glitch because the pictures say it all.

Did Allie ask for her front tooth for Christmas? What a cutie.

The boys are the poster children for Christmas excitement.

Rachael, give her another year and watch out. She will be into Christmas big time.

Dad

Lindsay said...

All of your expressions are great. And those Christmas pajamas look super comfy.

D.B. said...

Did you recently change templates or are you creating your post in a different browser? I've had similar issues for those two reasons. Good luck.

Wendy said...

I can just hear the squeals and gasps of excitement! How fun! Do you remember the road blanket/map WE had when we were little? I thought it was the coolest thing! Ah, childhood!

Erin said...

I love all the pictures, it's like sharing a little bit of Christmas with you all. Happy, happy faces!