Monday, August 1, 2011

paynejandj@gmail.com

Ok! New email since we got locked out of our old email and Yahoo seems to be in no hurry to help us out. I cannot express how very frustrating this is especially because of all the information I have stored in my/our old email account. I have had that for over 10 years! Aargh! We need to slowly rebuild our old contact list (makes me shudder to think about that) and so if you don't mind leaving a message with you preferred email address in the comments. Or better yet, just shoot us a quick email.

Will our technical difficulties ever end?!

5 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

Joy, So sorry to hear about all your technical problems. I'm changing your addresses on all I have (including our family email list and the big Payne family list). We'll be looking forward to seeing you back online soon. Lots of Love, Pat

Jamie said...

Dang..... That stinks.

Erin said...

how awful! :( i miss reading your blog and seeing pictures... here's to hoping you are back online soon. it's terrible that your email account got shanghied. i can't believe they don't have a better, more user-friendly process for dealing with it.

Lindsay said...

We miss you guys!

paynejandj said...

Please email us! Pat, can you email us the Payne family list???