Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Fotos

(Yes, I know "photo" is spelled with a "ph"... in English! I always think of it in the Spanish form.)

It was time to update our family pictures now that Rachel is here with us. We had these taken by my good friend Jamie while we were in AZ. The only thing is looking at these now and seeing how much Rachel has already changed and grown... we are going to need another family picture taken again soon!

The girls:

The boys:


Guess who I have a crush on?! Yup, you guessed it.
He wants me all for himself. :)

One of my favorites!

13 comments:

Payne-ic Attack said...

¡Nos gustan las photos!

Jay e Ilene

Pack of Robinsons said...

Me gusta too! You all are so fotogenic. Beautiful setting. I forgot to tell Amy about that spot, where did you say it was?

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Great photos! I love the first one of you and Jason (is that the same one as the black and white further down?) You look absolutely beautiful, Joy.

Anonymous said...

These are really really good fotos!

Sharalea said...

Great pics, you have such a darling family--I especially love the couple ones, you look so fantastically in love. BEAUTIFUL!

paynejandj said...

Molly you were right about it being the same photo. I had not realized that. So I went ahead and added the other couple shot (in color and B&W) that originally I thought I posted.

Jamie did a great job!

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos! Your family is gorgeous!

marlenegetsmail said...

Grandma wants some copies. Do you have extra? Love all of them. MOm

A Bunch of Paynes said...

These pictures are great! I love the one of Jason grabbing your face - makes me laugh! Everyone looks beautiful/handsome!

D.B. said...

So symmetrical you all are. At least you've updated family fotos, we have not yet, and not sure when we will?

Lindsay said...

Cute photos! It's always bittersweet to take family pictures and realize that one week later the kids have already changed. I really like the family shot in your blog's top banner.

Erin said...

awesome photos, i love all of them!

Wendy said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your hair too, joy! So sexy lookin!