Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's coming!

In case you were wondering- and I know you all were- we are in labor!!! "Pressure" began yesterday (Tuesday) sometime in the mid morning. I didn't want to admit or acknowledge it because I have been kind of cranky the last couple of days that nothing had happened yet. They got stronger though and now it is almost 3am and I can't sleep through them. I have been able to rest for several hours and we had a good dinner (Dion's-yum) so hopefully we will continue to progress.

Is it a boy or is it a girl? Yes.

8 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

It's 6:15 AM in Florida and we will be checking often. MOM

Erin said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. I will be watching the blog for details. Do you have names picked out?

Lindsay said...

We'll be watching

The Miles Files said...

Can't Wait to hear the news.....

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Come on! Why do you always labor for ten years? I need to know! (Ok, I hope everything is going 'well'. Now is no time for me to be selfish).

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

I'm so excited to meet Baby Payne! Jason, can I help with dinner or anything? Please let me know.
k.mackay@comcast.net
917-5252

Payne-ic Attack said...

All the best. You are in our prayers.

J

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Need photos!