Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Guess WHAT?!


When we woke up Wednesday morning we discovered little tiny footprints going up the wall in the dinning room! They went up the wall and then onto the ceiling and sort of did a circle (danced around maybe?) and then disappeared! The foot prints were small and green and we are pretty sure it was a Leprechaun because when he was upside down on the ceiling a bunch of gold fell out of his pocket! AND it turns out that inside the gold coins was chocolate. Did you have a Leprechaun visit you?

9 comments:

Sharalea said...

oh my goodness!

I have never even HEARD of leprechauns visiting children's homes until THIS WEEK (did leprechauns visit your homes when you were kids?)...I guess the leprechauns are more widespread now they can get around more & have a network going--

HOW MUCH FUN IS THIS.

love it!

Jamie said...

No and we R jelous. Maybe we can get him over our way next year:)

marlenegetsmail said...

Wow, what a find. Those little guys are very hard to see and to it leave footprints too. Great post .Mom

paynejandj said...

Kristyn always says how she loves minor holidays! They are so great because there are no expectations and often no set traditions around them. That can make it really fun.

I got the idea YEARS ago when I was a teenage from a lady in our ward. I thought that I always wanted to do that with my kids.

Lindsay said...

How did "he" make the footprints?

D.B. said...

Construction paper huh, that's too much work, i just wanted to go buy stickers or something, in the end I cleaned the floors and had no Leprechaun fun, but Teagan does get to check her Leprechaun trap at school tomorrow!

Erin said...

That is really cute. I can't wait until we get a Leprechaun visitor!

Wendy said...

so Cool! I want a leprechaun to visit MY house! I AM married to an Irish man- it should be part of the deal!

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

What a clever idea? How did the footprints come off the wall? I've meant to do something in regards to a visit from them for years, but I never remember to prepare for it ahead of time. Cute!