Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eight is Great!


Do you know what yesterday was? It was 8 years of being married to my best friend! What a great 8 years! How did we celebrate? We had a mediocre dinner at Souper Salad on what ended up being the $5.99 special (every Tuesday- limited time). That certainly was not our fanciest meal and we certainly have spent a lot more on special occasion dinners before, still we were just happy to be together. Funny how you can spend so much time with someone, live under the same roof, share the same bed and yet still love being with them and talking with them and looking into their eyes (aaawww- little mush for ya). There is just no one I would rather be with.

12 comments:

Harold Jackson said...

I was looking at your blog picture the other day and thought to myself, "What a perfect couple! They look so RIGHT together." Happy Anniversary a day late.

Pack of Robinsons said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy your happy. Its a good thing.

marlenegetsmail said...

Glad to hear of your good news. Eight years and eternity to go. Love ya. I think you radiate that you are happy. Love MOM

Erin said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Sharalea said...

I was JUST thinking the other day...Joy & Jason got married the year I left on my mission--which means they're hitting the 8 year mark this year!! SO exciting, congratulations!!

Every year just gets better & better--you two are a testament of what a great marriage can be. Thanks for your example, sounds like a fun anniversary night...celebrate all month!! :)

Jamie said...

HAppy Happy Anniversary!!

Ranch Mom said...

Joy, we are sure glad that you married Jason too! We love your cute little family and are sure glad that you came to spend Thanksgiving with us.

Linda said...

That makes me happy, too! Happy Anniversary! You have packed alot into your 8 great years!

Krista Payne said...

I still remember sitting outside the Mesa and watching a person slip into the pond out in front of the temple while we were waiting for you guys to change and come out. Happy Anniversary!

Ranch Mom said...

Happy Anniversary. I remember Joy outside the Albuquerque Temple when Lindsay and James got married. You two were dating then and you mentioned to me how much you loved Jason. He finally got with the program for which I am certainly glad. We really appreciate you for all you are and all you do.

Once again, happy anniversary.

Love

Dad

Kristyn said...

Love the mush!

Happy anniversary!

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! It seems like last year you went to the Thai restaurant, the one with the squid crawling off the plate and into the water, right?