Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

For Father's Day we were invited to Keith and Lori's home for dessert. I have not used my camera too much in our construction mess. Here are a few photos from Father's Day-- I really tried to get some decent snapshots, but our little kids had other things in mind.







This last one is not the greatest picture of me but I get a crack up from looking at Luke. He really likes being with his dad who always seems to have somewhere else to be. So when he just gets to have is daddy hold him he sure is happy. Looks like I better take some more time out.

Pardon the photo overload; hopefully Grandma Payne and Grandma Jackson will appreciate them. They are a combined total of 2279.01 miles away afterall.

12 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

LOVED the pictures! Thanks, Jason.
MOM

marlenegetsmail said...

Oh, yes, I love the pictures. Keep them coming Joy and Jason. We miss you guys alot. MOm

Linda said...

um. its not just GRANDMA's who like to see them...! Great Pics...Allie was READY !

Ranch Mom said...

One way to tell that it's been too long since we've seen pictures is that Joy and Allie's hair has grown so much while we were looking at remodeling photos. AMAZING! MOM Payne

Sharalea said...

yay or pics! Luke is looking OLDER to me & Allie very elegant...and Joy your hair grows so FAST!! Everyone looks great, I didn't feel 'overloaded' by pics at all (is that what you think when you go to our blog???)

;)

Vic said...

I say keep the pictures coming!

Erin said...

Aunts and uncles love photos too! Very cute photos, and adorable kids.

The Miles Files said...

Great pictures you guys. THANKS! I liked that last one of you and Luke Jason. He really looks like you- now and when you were little. They all are getting soo big. Speaking of big, it is hard to believe that you'll have a kindergartner pretty soon. She will love it.

Klingler said...

Joy, you are looking way buff and skinny! I love that bottom picture of Luke too, what a cute look on his face.

Lindsay said...

They ARE growing quickly. I keep seeing pictures of Wes and thinking that he is Luke. Very sweet.

lcpayne said...

In the last picture Luke looks just like Jason did at that age. Head tilt and all! :)

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

As always, I love your photos! Love the pic of Wesley with the ice cream cone!