Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged

Do you remember the emails that used to go around where someone sent you funny/silly info about themselves and you were supposed to in turn write about yourself and then send that on to everyone you know? Now people "tag" each other in their blogs. Shara tagged me (Joy) with this one. It is fun- the 4th photo from your 4th folder. Our folders are kind of... jumbled. But here it is:

Vic and Molly dating. Do you two remember what the stresses of life seemed to be then? Different world then, different life now. But there is a little hidden message in this photo, there is hope. Do you see it? Right above you and between you. That is where you will find it.

8 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Why is our dating christmas date photo in your 4th of July (or anywhere near there) folder?

But I do love it.

paynejandj said...

It is the 4th photo in the 4th FOLDER (nothing there about 4th of July). As I said, our folders are all a little jumbled right now so this is 4 of 4 the way our folders sit right now.

Sharalea said...

love it!
totally random
and totally cute!

Anonymous said...

wow, thats so weird to see. But cool.

Pack of Robinsons said...

What a great post. I love the double meaning in all of that. Great writing! Jenny

Pack of Robinsons said...

Joy, just caught up on your blog! What a time you've had! I'm glad the Mortenson's visit was so much fun. I wonder if you could give me her #. We'd like to catch up with them. Jenny

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Don't know where I got 4th of July from...sorry. Thank you for making me realize that I actually do look better with age. (that hair!) But more importantly, thank you for reminding me to have hope.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Wait...are you saying we should find hope in YOU, specifically, Joy? Cuz I can do that...but that's a lot of responsibility for you.