Thursday, May 24, 2012

The School Year is Ending


Allie and Luke had an end of the year concert on Tuesday night.  They sang a bunch of cute songs (with actions and some simple instruments too).  I hope to add more photos of the evening to this post but I am waiting for a friend to email them to me since of course I forgot our camera.  But here are our performers in uniform after we got home.

 And just in case you were thinking they were abnormal sibling...
 And a few more shots of our other goofy kids.  It was a beautiful evening outside!
 A man and his sword.  You know, just in case...


These two love each other but they are looking forward to having Allie and Luke home for a change.

8 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

The kids all look so cute and ready for summer vacation to start. Do you have anything special lined up for them to do during the vacation. They have Summer clubs here- the mothers all take turns and host clubs 2 days a week for 3 hours. Of course, it helps when all the houses are close together (in Deer Park).
MOM

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Ali is absolutely ginormous. She looks so grown up I can't handle it. She must really be fitting into my shoes now.

Great photos. Wish you had some video footage of the performance!

Krista Payne said...

The feeling of school being over is so nice and I almost miss the feeling of accomplishment like that when school was over.

Jason and Joy said...

You get a sense of it again once your kids start going to school. :)

Joy

Erin said...

so cute, especially the performers in their outfits!

Wendy said...

All those blondies! So blonde!

Candice said...

I can't believe how big Rachel is getting. She is adorable. And, I love Allie's haircut!

D.B. said...

They sure are getting big!