Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crazy Hair Week


Every year the whole family looks forward to the Father's and Sons Campout.  The boys of course are excited to go camping and the girls are excited for our girl date.  And for our date this year Allie decided she was ready to chop off her hair  She wanted to donate it to Locks of Love.  We didn't tell the boys our secret plans but to celebrate her last week of long hair she decided to do Crazy Hair Week.  Believe me... it was crazy!  This girl is not afraid of a little attention. 

I am kicking myself that I didn't get a shot of her hair-dos each day but she experimented some of her ideas on me so you can see what she came up with.








Oooh!  She is so cute with her new do!

If you need any ideas, the artist did a few sketches of some dos which many she did indeed wear to school that week.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love her idea list with the efficient *check* next to each one. Allie you look great in all of the hairdos and I love the one you settled on now.

Anonymous said...

Cute hair!

Pack of Robinsons said...

Ohh so cute! Hailey wants to cut her hair also. I've got to show her this. How long does ones hair need to be to donate it?

Jason and Joy said...

You need at least a 10 inch ponytail to be able to donate. A lot of places will cut it for free if you going to donate it so check around!

Wendy said...

Cute hair cut! I love it! Now I want short hair again.

Erin said...

I love the new 'do! The idea list is great, too. Very fun to see the process and follow along!

Ranch Mom said...

I had to look at this twice to actually notice Joy's hair. Way to go Joy.

Allie you are a doll. You are pretty clever to think of all the ways to wear your hair.

I used to take a nap in the recliner on Sunday at let the kids style my hair. I often turned out pretty crazy. Maybe we could have a competition during the family reunion as to who can have the craziest hair.

Dad

Sharalea said...

AWESOME. Love this. What a creative girl...her short bob is adorable. Pretty girl & way to go doing locks of love!!

lcpayne said...

I love that she wore crazy hair to school for a week. The new haircut sure looks cute, though!