Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Ok, so we got a little behind. We've been busy with life. And we actually lost the camera for awhile (I was afraid it had gotten stolen). We later found it hid behind/underneath the children's books on the book shelf. The point is we were waiting for these shots from someone else's camera.
Wesley- a cowboy
Luke- Frankenstein
Allie- Statue of Liberty (her own idea, design and handmade paper crown)
Rachel- an owl
Joy- a rock star (missing- the electric guitar that I carried around with me)
Jason- um, not really sure
Allie and Joshua L., her one-time fiancee (I don't know who she plans to marry lately)
Yep- I made it myself and I was pretty excited about it too.

5 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, as usual. I can't believe you can't tell who Jason is supposed to be. It's easy.

Dad

Ranch Mom said...

It looks like your family had a lot of fun at the Halloween party. You really have a talent for coming up with costume idea - and Allie seems to have inherited it as well. Thanks for sending pictures! MOM

Erin said...

I love all the kids costumes but I really really love Rachel's. So cute!! You guys are great to dress up and get into the "spirit" of the holiday.

Sharalea said...

Great costumes!! :) Glad you found your camera!

Lindsay said...

We love the costumes!

"Rachel is astonishingly cute." -J