Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Arizona Fun

Wendy is a nurse! Well, almost. I guess she still needs to pass the boards (which will be in January, right Wendy?) and then it will be official. We are so glad we got to be there for her graduation ceremony. She even wore Grandma Jackson's nursing pin which was special for all of us (my grandmother was a nurse when she was young).

As always, it was fun getting to play with cousins. The Blond Brotherhood below:
If you don't know my little brother Paul, that is his garage art in the post below; a self portrait. He is a very talented and funny guy. Can you tell which boy is his in the bathtub?
Cousin Mackay.
Little Rachel. She cried ALL day Friday (I think because of strawberries that I ate) and then felt much better.

On Saturday, we had a pizza painting party at my brother Sam's house. He didn't want his house to be pink anymore. Go figure.
Sam got little tiny craft sponge rollers for the little guys. It was a huge hit!
Wendy the nurse (moonlights as a house painter).
My sister Jenny is a very talented seamstress. She does the costumes for plays. She even won a award earlier this year for her talents (in Arizona's version of the Toni Awards. Red carpet and everything). They are getting ready to do Peter Pan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie's "Romantic" pose. Cute. I think that's her favorite word.

Sharalea said...

Looks like everyone had an awesome time! I love the work party at Sam's house--every time anyone goes to visit him, they'll remember that day!

Allie is too cute as her "romantic" mermaid self--and Rachel is getting so big!! Beautiful girls (and handsome boys!!) you have!

Wendy said...

Yeah- "romantic" has to be her favorite word. Its cute! I love that you got the photos up of our weekend together! Yay! It was so much fun! My blog didn't do it justice. I'm so glad you were there!

Linda said...

I think the summer I married Andrew we helped paint Grandma and Grandpa's house...that very PINK! I got pink paint on my Adidas. do they even MAKE adidas?! surely they do.

Lindsay said...

My boys thought the pizza and painting combination was very logical. "Yeah--then you have energy to keep painting."
Cute pictures.