Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am a Jedi! Like my brothers!

I like to sing while practicing.  It is also confusing to my opponent during a fight.

I am a sleuth and stealthy!
But not always.  One time, in September, at our street block party I stood up on a chair.  And then the chair tipped over backward.  I landed on my face.  I will admit that it hurt... just a little.
My dad helped me feel better.
 And my other secret to strength and agility?  Turns out my hair was weighing me down.  It had to go.




 This fancy device, this concoction of goodness, is the secret to my ability to stay focused and remain completely motionless.  Well, almost motionless.
The new me!

8 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

Darling pictures, he is growing up so fast! Now he is one of the big boys...

Ranch Mom said...

I just watched the transition from a baby to a toddler-man. You grow up fast when you have big brothers to coach you. He is really cute. It is funny how boys love those kinds of toys.

Dad

Pack of Robinsons said...

So cute! I'm glad we got to see him and all of you.

Sharalea said...

He is so cute! Love this post. He is getting SO SO BIG. Also? We use suckers for hair cutting distractions/rewards as well. Special treat. BUT also...so sticky with all of that falling hair.

Becky said...

Cute boy and post1

Wendy said...

Love the big boy cut!

Ranch Mom said...

I just had to look at this post again - he is just so DARLING!

D.B. said...

wow, big difference, how does the secret device not get hair in the mouth?