Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another family photo


Now the rest of the story!  We  promised Grandma we would get a family photo done (thank you again for the Christmas money) and we did it!  The photography studio here had a deal going on so I called to schedule the session.  It was an effort to find an open time slot that worked for us.  After it was scheduled we realized we had a conflict so we had to change it.  And then they called and had a different time down.

All that to say on the Saturday of our appointment, we showed up dressed and ready at 8:30am with FIVE children (AND on time I would like to add) but they had us down for a different time.  It was really really disappointing.  We came back home and made everyone change their clothes because there was no way I wanted to risk messing them before we went back again that afternoon.  We laid them out and then no one was allowed in the living room until it was time to get dressed again.

7 comments:

D.B. said...

It's a bit of a necessary evil at this stage in the game :)

Shirley Morris said...

I like the mannequin look!

Ranch Mom said...

I LOVE the family pictures, and the clothes laid out to keep everyone clean until you all went back in the afternoon.

Lindsay said...

Funny! I didn't notice the clothes were all holding hands until Ellis pointed it out.

Ilene said...

Classic. Figuring out clothing is probably the most stressful part of pictures for us.

Pack of Robinsons said...

I hope you put both family pictures on your wall. It's nice to think of clothes staying serenely clean with out like mucking it all up!

Ranch Mom said...

I love your family pics, but LOVE the clothes pics a lot as well. I'd love to have a 5x7 of this and put it up on my family picture shelf. It is priceless- I love that you even have the hair accessories there. Big Smiles here!!