Sunday, February 24, 2013

Puffy Ruffles

It's been too long.  So happy you could see us again!  Now look carefully- there is more to this photo than a bunch of ruffles!


This dress is a hand-me down from some friends.  I can't wait until it actually fits Rachel.  She loves it right now of course and the kids think it is so funny because it is so ruffly that when she runs, it sort of flaps up and down. And there are little bells in the slip too that tinkle and ring and for some reason makes it even funnier to us.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

How cute is that?! Perfect Valentines dress!

Sharalea said...

Welcome baaaaack!

Cute post--what fun ruffles! I need bells in all my kids clothes...brilliant!

Ilene said...

Adorable :) I thought maybe she fell asleep on her tummy in the first photo.