Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"I craaazy!"


Rachel turned TWO!  Here she is on her 2nd birthday and one of her at 8 months for a fun comparison.  Happy Birthday Crazy Girl!

If you have not had the pleasure of hearing Rachel do her "I craaaazy!" routine- you are missing out because it is hilarious!  Rachel is all girl.  She is constantly trying on and wearing different shoes. I thought I had moved (hid) the storage bin of shoes-to-grow-into but she found my new spot and so once again we have little girls shoes of various sizes scatter everywhere.
 
She also loves to get into mom's make-up.  I know what you are thinking... hide the Vaseline!
 Yes, that is mascara on her lips and face.  With a little lipstick thrown in for good measure.


The 2 Year Old's Birthday celebration!




Rachel loves baby dolls and her bear which she pushes around in her stroller.  By the way, that is APD SWAT fixing up her big wheel in the back.  It's all about who you know!

Time for cake!

3 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

It's fun to see these photos of Rachel's Birthday party. She is such a little sweetie. Dad is still singing the Oompa-Lompa song thanks to her.

Erin said...

so cute! i love her cute had and necklace ensemble, adorable! It's true about the oompa loompa song...dad sang it at least 12 times when we were there.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, crazy girl! I love you! You look so cute!