Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!



Allie: Happy Birthday Mom, I'm so glad you are so beautiful. I love that. I love you mom. Do you like your presents? I do.
Wesley: Mmm... Happy birthday mama. Um, mmm, hmmm. I got you a presant mama. Yeah. It was my black train. I went to nursury today mama.
Luke: Happy Birthday Mom! We really like your birthday. Um, I really so like your birthday. Uh, I got something for your birthday and it was a pot. With polka dot and it had pink on it and it was a machine. And baby Rachel. That's all mama. [Editor's note: the kids gave joy a red crock-pot. It was wrapped in pink polka-dot paper].
Jason: Happy Birthday Joy. I'm glad you were the one chosen to arrive on Nov. 14. You are an example to me every day.
Rachel: Happy birthday Mom; got milk?

9 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

Darling post who-ever wrote it,was it you Jason? Happy Birthday Joy, we're hoping to be able to talk to you tonight. I loved Rachel's comment about Milk- cute! MOM

Ranch Mom said...

Joy

Happy Birthday. We're so glad that you and Jason found each other. We love you.

Dad

P.S. We are also glad that Allie, Luke, Wesley and Rachel found you, too.

Payne-ic Attack said...

Happy birthday Joy! So what do YOU say for your birthday?

Love, Ilene and Jay

D.B. said...

Happy Birthday Joy

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Joy! We can't wait to see you next month.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Great photos. Have you checked the family blog?

Pack of Robinsons said...

Happy Birthday! You look great in every picture. Hope you are feeling great too!

paynejandj said...

All of my babies are getting so big!

I had a great birthday. Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. I really did feel special. It totally made me laugh to read what my children said. Someday they will have coherent thoughts and it won't be near as fun. ;)

Sharalea said...

Happy belated birthday, Joy! LOoks like it was fantastic with all of your kids sharing special wishes just for you--love it! :)