Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday (last month) Allie!

Allie's birthday was the day we found out about Grandpa Jackson. I feel bad because I was... in a "different place" all day. In the end we had a very nice time with "the girls" over to help celebrate. It ended up being a quick cake-n-ice cream-pajama party because it was a school night and everyone needed to go to bed. I ruined Allie's giant cup cake birthday cake too when I tried to turn it and it almost cracked in two. And the camera flash was doing some funky things so the photos turned out kind of funny. But I guess in the end it was a success because she felt special and loved. Isn't that what it is all about? Celebrating the light and life and love that someone has brought to the world by their very exisiting?!


Happy 6 years old Allie Payne!

8 comments:

Ranch Mom said...

I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday Allie. It is hard to believe that she is six years old already. She is quite the little miss.

Love

Grandpa

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Allie!

Jamie said...

Happy HAppy Birthday Allie Dear!!!

marlenegetsmail said...

Thanks for the pictures. I loved seen her with her friends. MOm

marlenegetsmail said...

Thanks for the pictures. I loved seen her with her friends. MOm

Sharalea said...

wow! 6 years!!! Go allie!

Pack of Robinsons said...

Happy Birthday, Allikins! Hailey loved playing with you last weekend. We miss you!

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Glad she had a good birthday! Can't believe how quickly time is passing. That pic with Emily's girls is great!